| What makes a good OneHealthPort administrator?
Each organization needs to appoint an administrator to manage
their OneHealthPort account. Here are some guidelines to help
you choose an administrator. The person should:
- Be very trustworthy and responsible.
- Be in a position to confirm the identity of other
- Have secure online access.
- Be willing to assist other employees with registration.
What are the responsibilities of a OneHealthPort administrator?
As a OneHealthPort administrator, you will:
- Enroll your organization in OneHealthPort and manage
your organization's OneHealthPort account.
- Nominate individuals within your organization to become
OneHealthPort subscribers, and manage individual subscribers
Your OneHealthPort credential gives you access to web sites
containing sensitive healthcare information. To protect the
privacy and confidentiality of personal health information,
and to protect your organization, it is important to properly
register you and confirm your identity.