WithinReach is a private non-profit organization that has been connecting families and providers statewide to
health and food programs, resources and information for more than 20 years. WithinReach has a long standing
public-private partnership with the Washington State Department of Health and the Department of Social and Health
WithinReach provides families and health care providers with One Click – One Call access to state-sponsored health
insurance, food assistance and local resources.
ParentHelp123.org provides an easy screening and application process for state-sponsored health insurance and food assistance.
- Check a patient’s eligibility for state-sponsored health coverage using the Benefit Finder. The Benefit Finder screens patients for:
It also screens patients for two food assistance programs: WIC and Basic Food (Food Stamps).
- Apple Health for Kids (Medicaid, S-CHIP)
- First Steps (Pregnancy Medical Insurance)
- Basic Health Insurance
- The Professionals section provides health care providers with one place to access information about state-sponsored
health insurance such as:
- Benefit applications in multiple languages
- Income guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions about applying for medical benefits
- "What's New" with state-sponsored benefits
- And more...
- The Resource Finder allows health care providers to find local services for a patient using a zip code and keyword
such as prescription assistance, childbirth classes and immunizations.
Information and Referral Call Center
One call to our bi-lingual staff connects providers and families to state-sponsored health programs and local resources throughout
Washington. Call center staff are highly trained in state program eligibility guidelines and are happy to work with providers to help
uninsured patients. Call center staff can serve any language via the AT&T interpreter line. Learn more about the call center.
Health Education Outreach Materials
WithinReach's health education and outreach materials empower parents to create safe, healthy homes for their families. WithinReach
develops these materials in collaboration with health care professionals, community members, and the Washington State Department of Health. Materials
are offered free of charge to Washington State health care providers. Learn more and order materials.