Asuris February 2011 The Connection Online
Our online newsletter provides important information for physicians, dentists,
other health care and dental professionals, facilities and their staff.
Read our February 2011 edition today.
- Updates to policies and procedures
- Administrative and billing changes
- Notices regarding electronic transactions
Subscribe to receive email notifications when each issue is available.
New issues are published in February, April, June, August, October and December.
Asuris Northwest Health
The Asuris Northwest Health web site for providers is designed
for our physicians and practitioners. Check this site frequently
for the latest information, including:
- Pharmacy Section – Formulary search,
generic and brand-name drugs, co-pay tier information, and
list of alternative drugs.
- Reference Material – Provider manuals,
newsletters, medical policies, forms.
- Behavioral Health – Forms and instructions.
- Claims and Billing Procedures –
Message codes, forms and office staff job tools.
- Credentialing – applications and
- Contact information – Professional
Relations Representatives, Physician Ombudsman, customer
service address and phone numbers.
- Asuris Provider Center – is a Web-based service physicians and other
health care practitioners can use to access eligibility,
claims status and much more for Asuris Northwest Health
of Asuris Provider Center Services in Training Center
- Eligibility verification –
Search by member's ID number or name and/or birth date.
- Family Eligibility – A list of
subscriber family members with current coverage information
as well as effective and paid through dates.
- Benefit detail – by member, includes information
specific to the benefit type, including copays and deductibles.
- Claims summary – for the last
two years is displayed. Claim summary includes the amount
paid, the date of the voucher and Asuris specific message
- Referrals – Ability to add a
referral and to review existing referrals.
- Provider Directory – Ability to search for participating
providers by specialty, network participation and geographical
- User guide – to help you easily
move through Asuris Provider Center.