All current lines of business for CHP
– (Dell/Perot Systems)
- Eligibility ; plan effective dates and basic demographic
information for all Community HealthFirst Medicare Advantage and State Program enrollees as of 1/1/2010.
- Claims ; claim status inquiry for dates of service after 1/1/2010
- Referral Status
- Authorization Status
- Member information
- If you require eligibility, claims or referral information prior to January 1, 2010, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-440-1561 or send an email to CustomerCare@chpw.org
Welcome to the Quality Data Warehouse (QDW) portal for Clinical and Compliance Reporting. The goal of this portal is to reduce the number of methods for accessing or delivering existing Community Health Plan of Washington reports to the network.
Already have your own OneHealthPort login? If your organization has already pre-registered with OneHealthPort, you are ready to login.
Go to: Quality Data Warehouse (QDW)
All authorized Community Health Network of Washington OneHealthPort users will be able to access the home page of the Quality Data Warehouse portal and will have access to a default set of Community Health Network of Washington reports based on the user’s affiliation to a community health center, which may include:
- CHPW Member Roster*
- Capitation Remittance Advice
These new reports provide the following advantages:
- Reports may be exported to Excel for analysis, summarization and grouping as desired.
- Reports include a blend of claims data and clinical data, including the community health center's Primary Care Physician, Patient Name, and Address.
- Capitation Reports may be produced on demand back to January 1, 2013.
- Rosters may be produced on demand back to January 1, 2010.
* The monthly Member Rosters will still be available through the Health Information Portal (HIP), as before.
For community health centers that have chosen to participate in the clinical integration rollout, this link currently provides reports that leverage claims data, providing insight into cost and utilization:
- Provider and Care Teams (EHR-driven quality reports and measures)
- Quality Improvement (dashboards and clinical/claims crossover reports)
- Care Coordinators (high-cost utilization and eligibility rosters)
Access to the Quality Data Warehouse (QDW) portal requires an authorized OneHealthPort login. If you do not already have a OneHealthPort login, check to make sure someone in your billing or business office is not already a OneHealthPort administrator. If your organization is already registered with OneHealthPort, you will need a current administrator to nominate you for a login. If your organization is not yet registered with OneHealthPort, you may do so through the Use OneHealthPort link at the top of most OneHealthPort pages.
If you already have an authorized OneHealthPort login but you are having difficulty connecting to the QDW portal or require other QDW portal support, please submit a ticket to ServiceDesk@arcadiasolutions.com.