Already have your own OneHealthPort secure ID? If your OneHealthPort secure ID has been assigned a role of "Quality Reports (view only)" or "Quality Reports and Data Entry", you're ready to start. Click below to go to the Quality Benchmarking System site.
Don't have a OneHealthPort secure ID or the correct roles? Ask
the quality leader in your hospital to nominate
The Quality Benchmarking System (QBS) is a tool provided free of charge to member hospitals by the Washington State Hospital Association's Patient Safety program. It is a secure web-based application that allows hospitals to input data and then track, compare, and analyze the data for use in quality improvement. Its core features include:
Hospitals have the ability to share their data with other hospitals to aid their quality improvement efforts. As improvement projects are implemented, users can focus on whether these interventions are truly making a difference. QBS helps with data display, analysis, and timely dissemination, and is a powerful tool for those who work with quality data.
- The ability to upload data and see the data displayed immediately;
- Data displayed in trend, bar, and control charts, including drill-downs, roll-ups, and data comparisons with benchmarks;
- A dashboard of measures providing quick information on which measures are reaching their targets and if they are improving;
- The ability to link to resources that can help improve care;
- The ability to notate comments and action plans directly on the charts; and
- Exported data printed in reports, displayed in presentations, or analyzed in statistical software packages.
Access to the application is limited by quality leaders in each member organization. This allows quality data to remain secure and confidential. The data is only viewable by those that have been specifically given permission by each organization. Quality leaders will be able to assign access to the application using one of two possible access levels:
Depending on your role within the organization, your quality leader may invite you to use the application and provide you access. This determination is made by your organization's quality leader.
- Quality Reports (View Only)
- Quality Reports and Data Entry
If you have any questions about the application, please contact:
Ken Rudberg at email@example.com or (206) 577-1851.