Administrative Simplification Stakeholder Groups
The Stakeholder Groups are a vital part of developing and implementing Best Practice Recommendations
(BPR) and making SB 5346 work for everyone. If you like solving problems rather than just hoping someone else will do something, then please join a Stakeholder Group. Any member of OneHealthPort's trusted
community can join the Stakeholder Groups.
Call for Participation - in addition to Stakeholder Groups, this call for participation is an opportunity for providers to weigh in on health plan sites.
What do the Stakeholder Groups do?
Members of the groups review draft Best Practice Recommendations, reporting models, ideas for improvement and other
related items. They provide comments and suggestions on how to make these items work best for their organization and
everyone else. There are currently three Stakeholder Groups and you can sign up for any number you want:
- Pre-Authorization: Review items related to the processing of pre-authorizations, admission reviews and other similar issues
- Claims Coding: Review items related to the coding of claims
- Business & Technology: Review items related to the electronic exchange of information between providers and payers
- Claims - claims status, claims payment,calims submission
- Eligibility and benefits
How do the Stakeholder Groups work?
The Stakeholder Groups meet virtually. Members receive notification of new items and are directed online to review the
documents and make comments. You do not have to travel, get on the phone or go to meetings. The amount of review work will
vary, in general members should plan to spend about 1 hour of time every other month for each group you join. Ideally,
members of the Stakeholder Groups have the context from an ongoing discussion so we would prefer to have members committed to
participate over the long term as opposed to just commenting on one item.
Sign-up for Stakeholder Groups
- Provide your name, organization name and your email address.
- Select the Workgroup(s) you wish to participate in.
- Accept the Stakeholder Agreement.
- Return to this page if you wish to remove your name from notices at any time in the future.
We hope you'll take this opportunity to add your important voice to the ongoing discussion about simplifying health care
administration. Help us get it right for you and for everyone else.