The OneHealthPort Health Information Exchange (HIE) is a service that supports the exchange of clinical or business information in standardized message formats. To participate, interested organizations must sign a participation agreement and pay an annual subscription fee.
Review the OneHealthPort HIE Participation Agreement before starting the online contracting process. For reference purposes, please see the OneHealthPort HIE Operating Manual.
Determine your annual subscription fee. The annual subscription fee is based on your organization's annual net patient service revenue.
Learn more about the HIE Subscription Fees
There are no setup or per transaction fees.
|Organization Level||Annual Organization Net Patient Service Revenue||Annual Subscription Fee|
|Entry||$0 - $10 Million||$600|
|Small||$10 Million - $100 Million||$6,000|
|Mid-size||$100 Million - $500 Million||$12,000|
|Large||$500 Million - $1 Billion||$24,000|
|Leadership||$1 Billion Plus||$48,000|
Identify the person in your organization that has the authority to contract for HIE services. This individual will need a OneHealthPort Single Sign-On (SSO) Subscriber ID and assigned an Administrator role to perform the online contracting. For assistance with OneHealthPort SSO Subscriber IDs, please submit a OneHealthPort HIE and CDR Information Request Form.
Requirements for online contracting.
To perform online contracting you'll need to have ready:
- Your organization’s annual net patient service revenue for determining the annual subscription fee.
- Business contact information (name, email, and phone number)
- Technical contact information (name, email, and phone number)
- Billing information (organization billing address, billing contact information – name, email, and phone number)
- Information about whether your organization requires a written signature as an additional artifact for the HIE contract that is executed online.