OneHealthPort provides an easy-to-use tool set to manage your account. The quickest and easiest way for you to make a change or fix a problem is with the self-service options below. Before you call support, click on the appropriate links below to manage your OneHealthPort account (your OneHealthPort password), or to manage or unsubscribe to the clinical or administrative tools you access through OneHealthPort. The link will ask you to login to your account in order to access the menus.
Before you call support, you may also test your SSO login.
If you have forgotten your password, below are the ways to get help:
- If you have secret questions set up on your account, then you can use them to self-reset your password.
- If you don't have secret questions, then you should contact your Administrator to assist you. The Administrator logins through the Administrator Account to get to the password reset function.
- If you don't know who is your Administrator, then you can contact the OneHealthPort Support desk for assistance.
A Subscriber can login to manage the following information:
- Update personal information
- Change your email address
- Change your password
- Add or change your secret questions
- View roles and affiliations
- Delete your OneHealthPort account
An Administrator can login to manage the following for their Subscribers and Organization:
- Nominate and manage Subscribers within your Organization, including assisting with password resets
- Change a user name or email address
- Access the Administrator's Guide
- Change your Organization information
- Add Tax IDs
- Add Administrators
- Create Sub-Organizations
- If your Administrator is leaving your Organization, then please review the instruction sheet.