OneHealthPort is pleased to announce that the Pre-Service Directory is now live and available at www.onehealthport.com/psd-home.
With the Pre-Service Directory, Provider organizations now have access to an online directory of Payer website links and instructions for pre-authorizations and admission notifications. We encourage you to try it out and let us know what you think!
How it Works
- Go to www.onehealthport.com/psd-home or access it by selecting Pre-Service Directory from the AdminSimp tab on the OneHealthPort Home Page
- Get started by choosing a Payer from a simple drop down list
- Choose the coverage plan you are interested in, and you’ll have access to links for admission notifications, advanced imaging services, general pharmacy services, mental/behavioral health and special instructions on visits/procedures and services such as physical medicine, sleep management, hospice and more
- At a glance, see what services are “Carved Out” (provided by an outside service)
- Use the directory to follow instructions and links to specific pages on Payer websites or cut and paste information into your own pre-service tools/spreadsheets
- Access Weekly Change Reports to see the latest changes to Payer data
Some Payer data is secure and will be behind their firewall. For the best experience using the directory, start by signing in with your Single Sign-On (SSO) account. To learn more about how to use the directory, download the Pre-Service Directory Provider User Guide.
We Want Your Feedback
OneHealthPort will continue to improve the data, functionality and usefulness of the tool. A pilot group of Providers has tested the tool and provided feedback, and we are looking for additional input. Please use the Report Inaccurate or Suggested Data form to report any information that you feel is not correct, and make suggestions for data you would like added to the directory.
If you would be interested in participating in an ongoing user group to help identify future enhancements and usability, please email Fina Taylor at the address below and let her know.